Comment on page
Find similar images in your dataset from the Roboflow Annotate interface.
In the Roboflow Annotate header, you will find navigation to exit the labeling interface, move on to the next or previous image in the dataset.
The following options are available:
- View source image (represented by an eye with a slash through it) temporarily hides the bounding boxes to give you a closer look at the original image.
- Options (represented by an ellipsis or three dots).
- Find Similar Unassigned Images to Label locates images within the Unassigned Annotation batch that look similar to the current image and presents them visually in a search result.
- Find Similar Images in Dataset locates images within the Dataset Annotation batch (i.e Approved & Added to Dataset) that look similar to the current image and presents them visually in a search result.
- Use As Cover Photo: Use as the cover photo for your dataset. This shows up in the list of projects in your Roboflow Dashboard.
- Remove from Project: Delete photo from your dataset.
Unassigned Images: Similar Image Search Results
Dataset (Labeled and Approved) Images: Similar Image Search Results
Last modified 5mo ago