Comment on page
Shortcuts for using Roboflow Annotate.
The following keyboard shortcuts are available to speed up your labeling flow. The meta key is usually the command key on macOS and the ctrl key on Linux and Windows.
If no annotation is selected, the following keyboard shortcuts apply:
- meta - temporarily switches between the Drag/Select and Bounding Box (B) or Polygon (P) tools while held down. (For example, if you are in Bounding Box mode, hold down the meta key and click an existing bounding box to select it.)
- b - Switches to the Bounding Box tool.
- p - Switches to the Polygon tool.
- d - Switches to the Drag/Select tool.
- n - Switches to the Mark Null tool.
- entering n while annotating an image that is already marked as Null will mark that image as Unannotated if it is currently in the Annotating queue.
- s - switches to the Smart Polygon tool.
- plus - Zooms In.
- minus - Zooms Out.
- zero - Returns to Default Zoom (fits image into the viewport).
- one - Zooms to 100%.
- escape (esc) - Exits the Labeling Tool.
- left arrow - Navigates to the previous image.
- right arrow - Navigates to the next image.
Once an annotation is selected and the class selector is visible, the shortcuts are as follows:
- enter - Saves the Active Option (highlighted in purple) as the current class, or label, for the selected bounding box.
- escape (esc) - Cancels and deselects the current box without changing its label (if the currently selected box was just drawn it will be deleted).
- up arrow - Changes the Active Option (class/label) to the previous one.
- down arrow - Changes the Active Option (class/label) to the next one.
- backspace - Deletes the current bounding box if there is no text in the text field (this means you will usually have to push backspace twice to delete a box after selecting it; one time to delete the highlighted text and a second time to confirm deletion).
Review mode is the interface that lets a reviewer approve or reject an annotation.
If you are in review mode, the following shortcuts are available:
- a (in Review Mode) Approve annotation or label
- r (in Review Mode) Rejects annotation or label
Preview of Review Mode
Last modified 4mo ago