Create a Project
Create a project in your workspace.
To start building a computer vision model, you first need to create a Project. A Project contains all of your data, dataset versions, and models for a given task.
First, go to the Roboflow dashboard. Then, click "Create New Project":
You will be asked to specify:
- 1.A project type. Here is a brief summary of each project type:
- 1.Object Detection: Find the location of objects in an image.
- 2.Single-Label Classification: Given a limited set of categories, assign a label to an image.
- 3.Multi-Label Classification: Given a limited set of categories, assign an arbitrary number of labels that are relevant to the image.
- 4.Instance Segmentation: To the pixel level, find the location of objects in an image.
- 5.Semantic Segmentation: To the pixel level, find the location of objects in an image and create unique references for each object found.
- 2.A project name: The name of your project.
- 3.What you are detecting: A label that summarizes what you are detecting.
When you have specified these values, submit the form to create the project.
If you would like to see another type of project supported -- such as keypoint detection -- you can select the option from the dropdown of project types to indicate your interest.
Last modified 3mo ago