Create a Workspace
Create a workspace in which projects are grouped
All computer vision projects in Roboflow belong to a workspace. When you sign up for a Roboflow account, we automatically create a workspace for you. Workspaces allow you to manage who has access to what projects and what features are available for projects inside the workspace.
After log in, to create a new Workspace, hover over the
+icon and click the
+ Add Workspacebutton on the nav menu after you log into Roboflow.
Add Workspace Button
Workspace Page UI
Workspace Creation Menu: Workspace Usage Selection
The selected Workspace Name or Company Name will also act as the
Workspace Creation Menu: Selecting a Workspace Name
Enter emails, comma-separated, for individuals to receive workspace invitations with specified roles (
Backto change the Workspace Name or Usage Type
Skipto skip team invitations.
Workspace Invitations: Workspace Creation Menu
Workspace Creation Menu: Finalizing Workspace Type and Workspace Creation Confirmation
Click the pencil-shaped icon next to the workspace name on the main landing page for the workspace.
Enter the new workspace name and click "Save"
Renaming a workspace
Note: Renaming a workspace will update the workspace ID.
Settingsin the top-right corner of the main landing page for a workspace to view the Workspace Settings menu.
Workspace Settings Menu
- Plan and Billing - View your current workspace plan, how to add Billing Info, and more workspace upgrade options
- Usage - Workspace Features and Usage (all-time and by month)
- Team Members, Projects, Source Images, Generated Images, Inference Usage (view and download charts)
- Members - View workspace members, member roles, status of workspace invitations
- Roboflow API - View, copy and revoke Public and Private API Keys
- Third Party Keys - Integrations with Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platforms (GCP)
- Rename Workspace - Give the workspace a new name. This will update the
- Delete Workspace - This action is irreversible after confirming deletion. Proceed with caution.
View, Accept and Decline workspace invitations.
Click on the notification bell to view notifications.
Workspace page: Notification Bell
Last modified 2mo ago