Comment on page
Train from Azure Vision
Train a model on Azure Vision and upload to Roboflow.
Once you've created a version of your dataset in Roboflow, you can export it directly to Microsoft Azure Custom Vision for training.
A dataset version in Roboflow:
Example generated dataset version in Roboflow
A Custom Vision project in Microsoft Azure:
Example Custom Vision project in Microsoft Azure
1. Select your project name in Microsoft Azure
2. Select API Key under "1" in order to take you to this page:
We'll copy the keys from this page to your Roboflow Workspace.
3. Navigate to your Roboflow Workspace's API keys in settings by clicking the dropdown menu n the Workspace.
You'll see "API Keys" as a sub menu:
4. Copy KEY 1 from your Microsoft Azure account to the "training-key" in Roboflow
NOTE: For datasets larger than 1000 images, Azure will require S0 pricing tier.
5. Update the Endpoint field in Roboflow to match the Endpoint field from your Microsoft Custom Vision project.
From here, you're ready to start training with Roboflow and Microsoft Custom Azure together. Steps 1-5 only need to be completed once. To continue training with Azure, proceed.
6. Once you've generated a dataset version, export the project as "Azure Custom Vision."
The project will automatically upload to your Azure account, and you'll be able to proceed with training there.
(Note: ensure you're logged into your Microsoft Azure account in the same browser as your Roboflow account.)
Your exported dataset version will appear directly in your Azure account.
Last modified 5mo ago